lunes, 20 de julio de 2009

I shine the light of love and understanding

Today's Daily Word - Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Shine
I shine the light of love and understanding.
Looking up at the night sky, I cannot count the multitude of stars, but the longer I look, the more I see. Each one is a beacon of light.
I, too, am a beacon of light, a light of love and understanding in the world. I may never know when my light is inspiring someone else along his or her way. I do know that as divine light shines through me, I radiate love and acceptance.
I feel joy as I consider that I am brought to each situation in my life for a purpose. It is up to me to let my light shine brightly, and I do, for I am expressing the divine light that illumines my soul.
"I will give you as a light to the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth."--Isaiah 49:6
Inspired by this message? Want to talk to friends about it? Share your thoughts here.
Search past Daily Word messages by date, topic or keyword. Visit the archive.
Send a friend a spiritual lift. E-mail this message to a friend.
Get the perfect companion to dailyword.com, the print edition of Daily Word. Subscribe to Daily Wordmagazine.
Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, you'll find prayerful support with Silent Unity. Visit Silent Unity online today or call 1-800-NOW-PRAY (669-7729).
If you don't wish to receive Daily Word by e-mail, unsubscribe here.

Copyright © 2009 Daily Word.

No hay comentarios: