domingo, 24 de febrero de 2008

Learning brings pleasure

Learning new things gives us a lot of pleasure. I can't remember a time when after having gone through the experience of learning I didn't feel a sense of full achievement.
When we set up to learn something, the final goal may seem too far away and the "light at the end of the tunnel", unreachable.
But, as we struggle along and advance step by step, we feel lighter and lighter and if we try hard enough, we get what we wanted at the beginning. Then, the feeling of an enourmous joy invades us as a whole! Our self-steem grows and we feel we are ready to achieve even more.

This experience of creating my blog, is making that effect in me. I feel that as I get along, I can get to do more and my mind dares to dream of even more.
I am very greatful for this!

Today, I've decided to write my posts in Spanish, too. Even though, the texts will be similar but not exact translations.

Love to you all, ma.ma.

_________


Aprender algo nos da siempre un gran placer y un sentido de realización plena. No recuerdo ninguna experiencia donde aprender algo no me haya hecho sentir bien, y, los logros no me hayan ayudado a aumentar mi auto-estima.
Cuando nos decidimos a estudiar o a aprender algo nuevo, la "luz al final del túnel" puede parecer distante y los escollos en el camino, abrumadores.
Pero, a medida que avanzamos en el proceso y vamos obteniendo pequeños logros, un sentimiento de felicidad enexplicable nos invade y sentimos que podemos lograr aún más.

Hoy, he decido escribir en castellano/español también para aquellos que quieran compartir sus reflexiones conmigo en esta lengua.

Para todos y todas, un cariño, ma.ma.

No hay comentarios: